Frequently asked questions
What types of junk do you collect?
- You can count on us when it comes to collecting construction waste, furniture, WEEE, garden waste and office waste.
What types of junk you don’t collect?
- We are not licensed to collect food, medical materials, paints, solvents, automotive wastes, mercury-containing wastes, caustics, refrigerant-containing appliances, radioactive waste and some sorts of batteries like lithium, nickel cadmium, or button cell.
Do you have a license for providing rubbish collections services?
- Yes, we have been certified by the Environment Agency to collect, transport & dispose of garbage.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes, we are fully insured. Also, in case of an omission we will fully cover the damages.
What do you do with the collected garbage?
- We have contracts with several dump yards in London, depending on the type of garbage we collect. We are proud to announce that almost 80% of the junk we collect is being recycled.
When are you available?
- We are available all days from Monday to Sunday. We start operating at 8 in the morning up until 6 pm. We also do late night appointments up until 12 pm.
Once the order had been placed, when will your technicians show on my door?
- The exact date and time is a matter of negotiations with our customer support center, but we usually provide same day and even emergency appointments. What’s the final price based on? First of all, our rates are volume based. In order to give you a final price we need to see the volume of the garbage you want us to collect. Then according to the resources, we’ll need to use (boxes, manpower, vehicles) plus adding VAT and insurance we will give you our a free quote to agree upon.
Do you charge additionally for the boxes?
- No, we don’t. Boxes are included in the price. We can also help you dismantle some larger furniture items.
What payment options do you offer?
- You can pay us either by credit/debit card, bank transfer, check or cash.
Do you require my presence when collecting my junk?
- We could collect your waste even if you are not at home. What you need to do though is to make sure we have full access to all the items you want us to dispose of. Our technicians will then call you with the final price and if you agree they will proceed with collecting the junk.
Min Charge (1 yd3)
100kg : £40 - £80
Full Van (12 yd3)
approx 1200 kg : £230 - £270view all »
Reviewed by Steven on Sep 16
Really great service! I highly recommend this company, I will definitely use their service again. They are professionals!
Reviewed by Jordan on Sep 09
Great Service and Reasonable Prices
Reviewed by Linda on Jul 18
We had a house with three floors of stuff that kids had broken into and ransacked causing a big mess. The guys from Rubbish Removals worked very hard and very quickly to help us get the house cleaned up and the junk moved out. The price was right and we still...
Reviewed by Sean Murphy on Jun 17
Thank you to Danny and the crew for doing a great job at all of our renovations. You make things easier to manage, and it allows us to complete our renovations faster.
Reviewed by Tina on May 07
Rubbish Removals gave us an affordable price, was on time, and did everything they said they would. I was very pleased.
Reviewed by Mark on Apr 08
Just wanted to say that I had two of your guys over here today. They did an excellent job in record time. I went down to check on them and they were wrapping it up! I would definitely recommend you to people and will use your services again. Great Job!
Learning about recycling is an important part of improving our environment.
These are three key factors one should consider when providing eco-friendly services. We call them the 3Rs:
Taking action on waste is essential. We consume natural resources at an unsustainable rate and contribute unnecessarily to climate change. Each year we generate about 100 million tonnes of waste from households, commerce and industry.